Welcome back, Nerds. I actually heard Jonathan Bennett’s voice when I said that and if you can name the movie I will send you a virtual high five for being awesome. Feel free to put your guess in the comments, “Welcome back, nerd.”
Anyway, it’s time for your Wednesday link-fest. I love it, you love it. Or at least pretend to. It’s ok, I can’t tell the difference. There is something about February that is just funky. Funky in feeling, funky weather, just funky. I feel like everyone falls into the February Funk because it’s that point in the winter where you are so over it, but there really is no light at the end of that tunnel. And if you live in Cleveland, you know that the light most people see at the end of March doesn’t light up our lives till April. Sigh.
I was scrolling facebook the other day (and every day) when I should have been getting ready for bed and saw a lot of “funky” posts on my news feed. A lot of “FML’s” and “I’m so over people/my job/the snow/mini back packs,” whatever, and I want to get you going again.
So come on, lets rejuvenate for February and show that groundhog that you don’t give a blank if he saw his shadow or not. Go back into your hole, rodent. I got this.
- Small changes for the bigger picture – 8 Daily Habits That Will Make You Stronger
- Stop worrying about what other people think of you – How To Deal With Criticism Well: 25 Reasons To Embrace It
- A life without worry? 7 Things To Stop Worrying About Today
- TUT Notes from the Universe. I get a note every Tuesday and Thursday. You can get them every day if you want. My note today:
“You’re going to miss the slow times and quiet days, Julie. Your anonymity, stealth, and small circle of friends. Plodding along at your own pace, working in spurts, and wondering where your next break will come from. Even your uncertainties, doubts, and fears will be missed.
It just works like that once massive dreams start coming true.
You’ll manage just fine,
Get your notes by clicking here. The Universe is waiting.
Remember those goals you set for the year? Remind yourself now.
- Become the Runner You Want to be in 2013
- How to Become a Consistent Runner and Nail New PRs
- 5 Ways to Reboot Your Runner Resolutions
Spice up that diet that bores you:
- Make comfort food good for you – Lasagna Soup
- Brinner? Grilled Veggie Frittata
- Chocolatety goodness, less guilt – Chaco-Cado Fudge Pudding
Blogs you should read:
- Running – Mile 26 and More
- More running, who am I kidding – Supereli23
- Self-acceptance – Medicinal Marzipan
- Fit n Fashion – Fun Fit Fashionable
Not the heaviest in linkage today. But maybe you need to just relax. Maybe you need to just let me relax. It is February after all. And February sucks.