This hump day post is lacking. I didn’t really follow a lot of cool links this week. It might not always seem apparent upon first glance, but I actually find most links throughout the week between Wednesday posts and save them in a schedule post until ready. This is what I do for you, friends.
Mostly I find them through facebook. People post some seriously silly stuff on facebook. I love a good meme. And buzzfeed, anytime buzzfeed.com puts out a super ridiculous write up on something outlandishly hysterical yet we all some how relate to, people can’t help but share it on their timeline over and over.
I am guilty of this. I see something funny, an article, a picture, or meme, anything really, and I will share it just so my friends and my “friends” can feel all the same warm fuzzies I am feeling.
Twitter is the same way. Some people say some really entertaining things on twitter. They also post some great articles and links to funny crap that kills enough time in a day and you know this is why you follow them in the first place. You need them most in that time between 3 and 4 o’clock at work, when you know its almost time to go home. This is about the point I think, “People need to post more shit. I’m bored.”
So here are some of my recent facebook finds as well as some entertaining folks you should follow on twitter-twatter. We’ll return to real links next week when this lazy feeling lifts.
(i love grumpy cat.)
- Courtesy of Christy – The Best of The Internet’s Response to Beyonce’s Unflattering Photos
- Thank you, Megan – What It’s Like To Be Single As Told By Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, And Rebel Wilson
- Great use of The Onion, Shaun – Completely Self-Absorbed Obama Gets Up And Just Talks For An Hour Straight
- As shared by Catherine - If Downton Abbey took place entirely on Facebook: Season 3, Episode 6
- The best news ever shared by Heather - Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake Planning Stadium Tour
- As seen on Nidhizzle – Wtf, Evolution?
- And a page you should follow, if you like funny and horses – Dear Murray
People you should follow on the Twitter:
- Kelly Olexa - @kellyolexa
- Michelle - @ragemichelle
- Julie - @wearingmascara
- Nidhi - @nidhizzle
- Katie O - @KTOinCLE
- Eric Monchnacz - @themochnacz