Oooh yeah, Shorty. Hump day link up is back. I missed last week because I missed a lot last week. I am sure it was a hard Wednesday having to do actual work and stuff. But hey, look at it this way, since I missed a week I have been accumulating a ton of articles and posts to share with you. Some weeks are better than others but since I have complied a double amount here, you might need to take an hour lunch… or an hour and a half.
Here we go,
(hehe, grumpy cat… source)
- Some people’s biggest running fear: 6 Ways To Keep Your Knees Pain Free
- Are you or aren’t you? I guarantee you are: How to Know You Are a Runner
- What to do when you’re feeling under the weather: Should You Run With a Cold?
- How much should a newbie take on? How Often Should Beginners Run?
- For all my peeps out there considering a 5k: 5 Things to Expect as You Train for Your First 5k
Health and Weight Loss:
- Eating clean to keep off the pounds (I need to do this): Winter Weight Gain? How Eating Clean Can Help
- It’s one thing to plan, now its time to execute: 8 Steps to Reach Your Fitness Goals
- As if you really needed a reason: 5 Reasons to Strengthen Your Core
Fitness/Healthy Blogs you should read:
- Find success and happiness in the simple things: Unconventional Habits of Extraordinary Success
- Use negative emotions to better yourself and your relationships: 20 Things to do When You’re Feeling Angry with Someone
- “Cultivating a Happily Imperfect Mindset” Perfection is the Ultimate Illusion
Get Moving Clevelanders!
Upcoming Cleveland races (March/April) that I love. Whether you are looking for a 5k or half marathon, here are a few I’ve run, am running, loved, and you will too:
- March 16th – St. Malachi 2 and 5 miler
- April 7th – Towpath Half Marathon – Trilogy Part 1
- April 27th – Cleveland 10 Miler – I have never run this before, but am looking forward to it this year. I hear its a blast and the t-shirt is the bomb.
- April 28th – City2City 5k for Providence House – My first ever 5k and an annual run for me. If you are considering your first 5k this spring, pick this one!
… and that is your link overload for the day. You are so close to the weekend, get pumped.