Sometimes you need a little help getting through the week. Sometimes you just need a pick me up. And sometimes you just need to kill time. One of my fellow Cleveland Bloggers, Poise in Parma, shares her favorite links a couple times a month. I love catching up on all the latest and greatest, whether its an informative read or an event around town. So I am swiping her link share idea and sharing some of the good reads I have found over the last week that help me make it through the day. Or gave me something to do when I should have been doing more productive things.
Blogger reads you should check out:
- A runner that knows her shit: When to Nap and When to Run
- Get to work with Sweet Caroline: Tackling a To Do List
- Get inspired with a daily affirmation: How to use Affirmations and 67 Free Examples!
Cleveland Blogger L-O-V-E… bloggers you should read:
What’s the haps on the silver screen:
I was recently introduced to the awesomeness that is Pajiba. I’ve learned a lot about my favortie TV shows and movies. Check it out:
- What you missed in 2012. Get out there. The 10 Best Movies of 2012
- And what’s coming up now. Most anticipated films of 2013
- And if thats not enough, he are some more: Upcoming movies you should be SUPER PSYCHED to see. I can totally get behind Pajiba’s use of the phrase “super-psyched” as I tend to say this a lot.
Shit that shouldn’t be funny but totally is:
- Why is this a trend? Cats in little beds. 15 Best things about Cat Bedtime
- The Onion makes light of something serious. It’s what they do. Everyone at Office Plans Shooting Spree for Same Day
- The great debate. This totally came up the other day which makes it even more funny. Combining two of my favorite things: Sex and the City and horses. Is Sarah Jessica Parker A Horse Trotting Around In A Human Body? You Be The Judge!
Win some stuff:
- Styling products over at SkinnyRunner: A Blowout of a Giveaway
- Girls Night out with Clue into Cleveland: Girls’ Day Out at Playhouse Square’s SPANK!
Find rest in Child’s Pose, get some itunes over at Grow Soul Beautiful: Head + Heart: Child’s Pose
Got something to share? Fill us in and share below!