Maintaining this hump day treat is hard. That’s what she said?
I hope that you are enjoying the blood, sweat, and wasted hours spent on finding you the most informative and entertaining links every week. I mean, I really don’t mind surfing the net on the regular for you. I have learned a lot, I find new recipes, I get inspired, and sometimes laugh at stuff. Why wouldn’t I want to share that with you?
The hardest part actually, is finding the best possible meme to express my mid-week feelings that are generally less than ecstatic and tend to be cynical in nature. I usually don’t find my groove in the work week till like Thursday, sometimes Friday. Grumpy Cat is good at expressing this. Because I too can be grumpy. And I love cats, but mostly my own.
Run a PR this spring… Or learn what PR stands for:
- What to do – How to Train for a PR
- Focus on consistency and get the PR you want – How to Become a Consistent Runner and Nail New PRs
- Hahaha… Fartlek – 6 Fartlek Workouts for 3 Training Phases
EAT! Recipes by Bloggers:
- For the carnivores – Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Sausage Spinach Bowl with No Thanks To Cake
- For the meatless – ZBC Veggie Cakes with Oatmeal After Spinning
- Desserts for everybody, cake on a stick! – Cake Pops with Cooker Girl
- Tickets to an exclusive Playhouse Square Broadway Launch Party AND a gift card with Clue Into Cleveland
- Double your chances for some Playhouse Square fun with Smitten… In Cleveland
- Like tea? Win some Traditional Medicinals Tea over at Grow, Soul, Beautiful
- Show off your fav race moments with Racer Wall Frames from Once Upon A Lime
Blogs to kill time with -
- Supereli23 – I know I’ve said this before, but she wrote a super helpful post on my recent running pains and you should read it.
- Running Backwards in High Heels
Happy reading. I also post cat picks upon request. Just ask.