I’ve managed to kill a lot of time this week. Maybe thats why I never feel I have any. I am actually having a busy week and it is feeling seriously long. Happy hump day, people. Take a break with these reads, and don’t use your lunch hour. I dare you. For more links of love, check out the leader in weekly linkage over at Poise in Parma.
Serious inspiration, love, and self-acceptance:
- You can do anything, really, says Tiny Buddha: How to Believe in Yourself in the Face of Overwhelming Self-doubt
- Take care of your own destiny: 12 Things You Should Never Stop Doing
Cleveland Blogger L-O-V-E…
- Ever talk to someone and then meet them in person and are suprised as to what they look like? Yeah, me too: Imagining what People Look Like: Radio Edition
- An overload of all things super fabulous at Blog the New Black
- Amanda clues you into Cleveland’s local haps: Events Around Cleveland: Jump Back 2 Spaces Edition
- Just get up and go! 20 Reasons to Start Running at Any Age
- The Runner’s Quiz Jina Style: A Runner’s Quiz
- Fueling for a long run with Maximum Performance Running: Long Run Fueling: In Marathon Training
- Debunking some of the reasons people think I’m crazy: 5 Myths About Distance Running
- Bikini bodies are made in the winter: Improving Your Odds for Winter Weight Loss
- Want to be a morning exerciser? Four Steps to Becoming a Morning Early Bird
- The FitFluential DietBet with Oatmeal After Spinning: Lose Weight, Win Money!
Win some stuff:
- Win the LooneySpoon Collection over at No Thanks to Cake: Happy Birthday, Kelly!
- Some Italian Street Food from Piada over at WhyCLE: Piada Review
- The Yoga Dog Calendar at Grow Soul Beautiful: You know you want this, I do